10 Planters That Will Spill Fragrant Flowers Into Your Garden
How do you get an appearance of constantly flowing water without having to spent so much money and time into such a project? Very easy – by creating a spilling planter!
These are decorative garden displays that use flowing patterns or vines to simulate water flowing out of an overturned planter, urn, or other vessel.
The sky’s the limit when it comes to creating your own spilled flower garden, so go ahead and take a look at some ideas we have chosen for you!
1. Terra Cotta Spilling Petunias
2. Spilled Milk Can
3. Upended Barrel
4. Flowing Urn
5. “Floating” Barrels
6. Waterfall Urn
7. Rolling Bucket
8. Overflowing Basin
9. Urn with Glass Baubles
10. Dry Stream Bed With Floral River
If you want to find more Gardening How-To’s, take a look at the Shoestring Gardener Book!
With 300+ pages, you will be able to replace all of the toxic products in your garden with hundreds of eco-friendly, creatively frugal gardening tutorials, remedies & tips.
You will be confident in knowing exactly what is in the products your family uses and happy with the money you will save every month.
In addition, they offer you Frugal-minded Pricing Just for YOU!
GET THE SHOESTRING GARDENER BOOK NOW!
Included in this life changing book are:
- Grow Robust Organic Vitamin Rich Vegetables for a Healthier Diet
- Dramatically Increase the Quality & Fertility of Your Garden Soil
- Save Lots of Money on Garden Tools & Gadgets
- DIY Garden Projects – Creative and Inventive Ideas
- Cost Saving Methods and Techniques
Official Website: SHOESTRINGGARDENER.COM Share this information:PinterestFacebook