15 DIY Garden Decoration With Tree or Logs That You Will Love To Have
Would you like to turn your backyard garden into art projects with these spectacular decoration ideas? You can choose to make the tree stumps in your backyard into coffee tables, pretty planters or create beautiful, unique floors.
Take a look:
1.DIY pathway in the garden by reusing the old wooden tree
2. Turn your old wooden logs into lovely mushroom seat stools in the garden
3. Reuse the wooden stumps for creating outdoor dining room
4. DIY wooden logs arbor for special moments in the garden
5. Before and after table made of rustic wooden log
6. DIY raised bed garden made of fallen tree
7. DIY rustic fallen tree as a bird nest
8.Make a wood slice or log fountain
9.Create a wooden bird feeder
10.Try these awesome cracked log outdoor lamps
11.Wooden solar lamp
12.Log flowers planter
13.Wooden well as garden decoration
14.Wooden dog house made of logs
If you want to find more Gardening How-To’s, take a look at the Shoestring Gardener Book!
With 300+ pages, you will be able to replace all of the toxic products in your garden with hundreds of eco-friendly, creatively frugal gardening tutorials, remedies & tips.
You will be confident in knowing exactly what is in the products your family uses and happy with the money you will save every month.
In addition, they offer you Frugal-minded Pricing Just for YOU!
GET THE SHOESTRING GARDENER BOOK NOW!
Included in this life changing book are:
- Grow Robust Organic Vitamin Rich Vegetables for a Healthier Diet
- Dramatically Increase the Quality & Fertility of Your Garden Soil
- Save Lots of Money on Garden Tools & Gadgets
- DIY Garden Projects – Creative and Inventive Ideas
- Cost Saving Methods and Techniques
Official Website: SHOESTRINGGARDENER.COM Share this information:PinterestFacebook