15 Remarkable Recycled Gardening Ideas
If you love using recycled materials and create something new and beautiful for your garden, take a look at these 15 remarkable recycled gardening ideas.
In many of these examples you will see old, rusty, and decaying materials. Part of the beauty of using recycled materials is that they have years of past use, and when an object like that is incorporated with nature, it never fails to be a unique and impressive creation.
1. Tire Rim Hose Winder
2. Vintage Sink Planter
3. Rusted Bike Display
4. Rustic Door Lattice
5. Glass Bottle Planter
6. Wooden Barrel Basket Planter
7. Paint Can Bird Houses
8. Queen Sized Garden
9. Colander and Tea Pot Planters
10. Box Drawer Planter
11. Miscellaneous Object Planters
12. Bicycle Spoke Lattice
13. Stuffed Jean Planters
14. Plastic Bottle Sprinkler
15. Glass Bottle Edger
If you want to find more Gardening How-To’s, take a look at the Shoestring Gardener Book!
With 300+ pages, you will be able to replace all of the toxic products in your garden with hundreds of eco-friendly, creatively frugal gardening tutorials, remedies & tips.
You will be confident in knowing exactly what is in the products your family uses and happy with the money you will save every month.
In addition, they offer you Frugal-minded Pricing Just for YOU!
GET THE SHOESTRING GARDENER BOOK NOW!
Included in this life changing book are:
- Grow Robust Organic Vitamin Rich Vegetables for a Healthier Diet
- Dramatically Increase the Quality & Fertility of Your Garden Soil
- Save Lots of Money on Garden Tools & Gadgets
- DIY Garden Projects – Creative and Inventive Ideas
- Cost Saving Methods and Techniques
Official Website: SHOESTRINGGARDENER.COM Share this information:PinterestFacebook