17 Absolutely-Stunning Outdoor Hanging Planter Ideas to Brighten Your Yard
Hanging planters add a bit of vibrancy to places where traditional potted flowers may not be ideal and are usually low maintenance. Also, creating a hanging planter is simple. All you really need is a container capable of holding potting soil, some plants, and a place to hang the finished product.
1. Entryway Chalkboard Sign and Hanging Planter
2. Metal Bird Cage Succulent Planter
3. DIY Succulent Orb Hanging Planter
4. Recycled Horse Bridle Hanging Pot Holder
5. Chic Industrial Globe-Shaped Iron Hanging Planters
6. Retro Macrame Hanging Flower Pot
7. Cleverly Repurposed Architectural Pediment Planter
8. Hanging Grapevine Bird’s Nest Succulent Planter
9. Outdoor Hanging Planter Ideas for Small Spaces
10. Striking Circular Wooden Fern Planter
11. Rustic Carved Wooden Hanging Planters
12. Wooden Entryway Sign and Hanging Flower Pot
13. Vintage Hanging Orb Flower Planters
14. Pretty Cone Shaped Petunia Planter
15. Easy DIY Rain Gutter Herb Garden
16. Sweetly Simple Woven Flower Basket
17. Teardrop Shaped Potted Plant Display Shelf
If you want to find more Gardening How-To’s, take a look at the Shoestring Gardener Book!
With 300+ pages, you will be able to replace all of the toxic products in your garden with hundreds of eco-friendly, creatively frugal gardening tutorials, remedies & tips.
You will be confident in knowing exactly what is in the products your family uses and happy with the money you will save every month.
In addition, they offer you Frugal-minded Pricing Just for YOU!
GET THE SHOESTRING GARDENER BOOK NOW!
Included in this life changing book are:
- Grow Robust Organic Vitamin Rich Vegetables for a Healthier Diet
- Dramatically Increase the Quality & Fertility of Your Garden Soil
- Save Lots of Money on Garden Tools & Gadgets
- DIY Garden Projects – Creative and Inventive Ideas
- Cost Saving Methods and Techniques
Official Website: SHOESTRINGGARDENER.COM Share this information:PinterestFacebook