17 Awesome and Creative DIY Projects Idea Using Wood Slices and Logs
DIY projects you can do around your home and garden are the best ones, especially if you can include your kids and teach them how beneficial gardening is. You can use wood logs in so many ways, some practical and some artistic. Many people fall in love with the rustic and natural look of wood and many of them decide to add such decor in their gardens.
So, why not? Low-budget is not a problem with these ideas as most of them won’t cost you much.
Take some time to browse through the ideas below, we’re sure you will find something to pique your interest!
2.Made wooden snowmen
3.Holder for phones
4. Strumpf house
5.Amazing wooden train
6.Wooden train like flowers planter
7.Another wooden train flowers planter
8.Wood Slices Coasters
11. Reindeer’s and snowman outdoor decorations
12.Wood Slice Christmas Ornaments
13.Modern Log Lounger
14.Log wooden planters
15. Log house
16.DIY projects candle holder
17. Vertical log flower garden
If you want to find more gardening How-to’s, as well as tons of proven natural remedies, take a look at the Everyday Roots Book!
With 350+ pages, you will be able to replace all of the toxic products and medications in your home and garden with healthier, all-natural alternatives.
In this amazing book you will find eco-friendly, creatively frugal gardening tutorials, remedies & tips as well! You will be confident in knowing exactly what is in the products your family uses and happy with the money you will save every month.
In addition, they offer you three more bonuses + 75% discount only this month!
Included in this life changing book are:
- 105+ NATURAL HOME REMEDIES – Treat almost any illness with natural ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen.
- 75+ NATURAL BEAUTY RECIPES – Get the best hair and skin you’ve ever had and look younger with these insanely clever natural beauty recipes.
- 35+ DYI HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTS & CLEANERS – Never Buy Toxic Cleaning products again! Save a fortune and your families health with these super simple homemade cleaning products that work better than the chemical ones.
Official Website: EVERYDAYROOTSBOOK.COM
Share this information:PinterestFacebook