5 Ways To Kill Unwanted Weeds In Your Garden Naturally
If you love gardening, planting herbs and veggies, gardening probably gives you an amazing pleasure and it excites you. However, there is on thing that can ruin your mood – weeds. And although there are harsh chemicals that can destroy unwanted weeds, we made a list of things you can use to get rid of these boring weeds without having to use harmful chemicals. Take a look at the list:
1. The most common way is pulling them This one requires some technique even though it might sound super easy; The best time to pull the weeds out is when the soil is wet, so, make sure to pull slowly so you get the entire root out.
2. By suffocating them By using a few layers of large newspaper strips and some mulch you can suffocate the weeds, they have a very difficult time surviving without sunlight.
3. Some homemade herbicide will do the trick Just mix White vinegar 1/2c, salt and a tiny bit of dish soap. Mix well pore into a spray bottle and spray the weeds with the mixture. remember to be very careful when spraying your garden so you don’t spray your herbs and veggies since this mixture can kill your crop too.
4. Sprinkle Salt Carefully sprinkle salt on the areas where you don’t want anything to grow, including the edges of your lawn, between the cracks in the sidewalk or places in your garden that you don’t want any weeds to invade.
5. Torching them Many people favor burning the weeds, simply because it is a lot of fun! You can purchase a propane powered weed scorcher at any garden store this is similar to the blow-torch the chefs use in the kitchen like making creme brulee.
If you want to find more Gardening How-To’s, take a look at the Shoestring Gardener Book!
With 300+ pages, you will be able to replace all of the toxic products in your garden with hundreds of eco-friendly, creatively frugal gardening tutorials, remedies & tips.
You will be confident in knowing exactly what is in the products your family uses and happy with the money you will save every month.
In addition, they offer you Frugal-minded Pricing Just for YOU!
GET THE SHOESTRING GARDENER BOOK NOW!
Included in this life changing book are:
- Grow Robust Organic Vitamin Rich Vegetables for a Healthier Diet
- Dramatically Increase the Quality & Fertility of Your Garden Soil
- Save Lots of Money on Garden Tools & Gadgets
- DIY Garden Projects – Creative and Inventive Ideas
- Cost Saving Methods and Techniques
Official Website: SHOESTRINGGARDENER.COM Share this information:PinterestFacebook